To start things off, let's talk tunes. Music and songs can do SO much for a person. They can motivate you to take another 1500 steps. They can make you feel like dancing.. or crying.. or laughing.. or help you process anger. Remind you of someone special. Remind you of a really great night. You're getting the picture, I hope. Maybe you're even nodding in agreement. Or maybe shaking your head in disagreement. I'm good with that. We're going to be discussing all types of music and creating all types of lists. Hopefully we can discover some new music in the process and learn more about each other.
Today's Tuesday tunes assignment... tell me 5 songs that are currently motivating you on your workout/walk/activity sessions. I'll go first.
- Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer
- Shake It Off - Florence + the Machine
- Miss You - Foster the People
- Firework - Katy Perry
- My Body - Young the Giant
What are yours? Readysetgo!
P.S. Here's a sneak peek of what's to come.... and of course they're subject to change.
- Monday Moodiness (get your negative self-talk or crankies off your chest)
- Wednesday Workouts (tell me what you've been doing or are working towards)
- Thursday Thoughts (we'll discuss movies, tv shows, books, quotes, etc)
- Friday Five (random questions)
- Saturday Silliness (need I say more??)
- Sunday Stats (let's weigh in!)