Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Workouts

Well, it's practically Thursday, but I'm sticking to the plan. If it's Wednesday, it's time to talk about working out. I think we can all agree that exercise is a major key to success, whatever your definition of success might be.

Since I'm about 2 months post-op now, my goal is to be regularly active, tone up, and keep my metabolism in overdrive.

Currently, my routine consists of a 35-58 minute walk 4-5 days/week. I use a fitbit to keep track of my steps taken, miles walked and calories burned. It's fantabulous.

But even with that routine, I've been stuck at the 31-33lb zone. Hello, plateau! I've realized the answer to this situation lies in one simple word - routine. I won't say I'm stuck in a rut, but I do think my body has gotten too comfortable.

I've been trying to brainstorm and come up with other forms of exercise that might drive my body out of stubborn mode. What are you guys doing to stay active? Do you find yourself in a set routine or do you constantly change things up?

Enlighten me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment