Friday, July 13, 2012

Let's try this again...

Ok, so my last blogging experiment didn't go so well. I started having some frustration and anxiety with life on this side of  my surgery. And then work got crazy. And then life got crazy. And I've been AWOL from message boards and blogs and from my food tracker which makes me antsy. Even so, I've been trying to keep one foot in front of the other - literally. Surprisingly, though my food choices haven't been overly fantastic 24/7, I'm still staying active. Hooray for that.

I'm way overdue for my second fill and my work schedule has not allowed for it. In the meantime, I'm crazy hungry most of the time, even with adequate water and protein intake. I seriously need to get in for a fill and I don't know when  that's going to happen. Does anyone have suggestions on how to deal with the hunger in the meantime? I know about filling up with water, fiber and protein.. but outside of that? Ideas please?

On the happy side of things, I'm hovering between a loss of 38-39lbs. I don't remember the last time I've managed to get off such a large chunk of weight. So I've got THAT going for me.

What's new with you guys?? Fill me in and keep me informed :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing well with a loss of 39 lbs! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good loss you've got so far, well done.

    When I feel hungry a lot, I try to think about the texture of the food I eat. Toast, toasted sandwiches and other crunchy stuff. It fills me up quick. Yes I get hungry after a couple of hours but I do that anyway in hungry phases and this way I don't eat less at the meals.

    ReplyDelete